Why does Dish never respond on conversations? Because they DON'T CARE ABOUT OUR OPINIONS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does Dish never respond on conversations? Because they DON'T CARE ABOUT OUR OPINIONS

Irishawk31
Visual Engineer
They never give any updates on negotiations. Just silence. They never answer your questions about it just try and divert the conversation. They DON'T CARE bottom line as long as they make the most money is all they care about. GREEDY ALL OF THEM. ABSOLUTELY NO CUSTOMER SERVICE. WAIT FOR 30 MINUTES FOR NO ANSWER AND HOLLOW APOLOGIES AND FREE MOVIES I CARE NOTHING ABOUT. I WANT BASEBALL, FOOTBALL, BASKETBALL, BASEBALL WHEN IT IS ON!!!!
23 Replies

Re: Why does Dish never respond on conversations? Because they DON'T CARE ABOUT OUR OPINIONS

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
If it’s not on DishPromise.com, then it’s not available as an update. Both companies have to sign confidentiality clauses going into negotiations, so information released will be very limited. The information you get from them would be the same information from the website which is the same information approved from the confidentiality agreement.

Re: Why does Dish never respond on conversations? Because they DON'T CARE ABOUT OUR OPINIONS

Irishawk31
Visual Engineer
Once again it's Dish Network Chad with a response LOL. The stupid promise thing is what the idiot customer service person wants you to read! What a joke. Then give me free Movies really how about using all the free movie money given out and get our sports we all want?? We are dealing with greedy idiots. Just release us from obligation so we can move on to a provider that gives us what we want.

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
Why would they release you from your commitment when this is so important, it is covered in the first part of your commitment? You also agreed you expect no compensation. I strongly encourage you to know what you actually signed up for, rather than assume and continue to get angry over your decisions. Mydish.com/legal.

PS giving a small credit or a movie channel to the few that would be impacted(actually impacted) would be less than agreeing to the terms by Disney that would negatively impact a much higher number of customers. Less than 20%(I have even read less than 15%) of customers view these channels, and less than 5% of customers view them as must haves. So what you’re proposing makes no logistical sense.

Irishawk31
Visual Engineer
Dish Network Chad (not an employee of Dish) LOL has ALL the answers to everything as long as it is a GOOD thing for Dish!! LMAO not an employee and when challenged by another on a different thread said it was TOP SECRET or something like that about his employment. He of ALL STATS AND PERCENTAGES according to what is good for DISH. Look I don't care about your stats and percentages you rattle off like a Dish employee. I am a customer as a lot of others that were directly lied to and mis-lead into a contract. Yes I read it DUH! But when an ACTUAL EMPLOYEE THAT GETS PAID BY DISH NETWORK tells you something it should mean something UNLESS they are as it appears CROOKS. So take your stats and percentages and well you know CHADDIE DISH GUY!!!!

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
No, what you saw me tell him was that I am not a Dish employee, and I do not work for Dish in any fashion, however where I work was absolutely none of his concern. Just like any member on this board, private details are of none of anyone else’s concerns. I apologize if you don’t like that, but it will remain none of your concern.
The sales rep didn’t lie... at the time, FSN was available on Dish. When a contract is coming for renewal, employees that are not in the executive offices do not know about it. It’s not a lie, truth is almost every contract gets renewed without customers ever hearing about them. They also regularly go to the very last hour of the contract. Your emotions are driving you too hard, here. You say you don’t care about the facts and stats, however that is why you are angry. You keep saying Dish doesn’t care because it’s gone, however knowing the real facts and stats shows Dish actually does care about ALL of their customers. Ask Fox Sports to offer it a la carte, and it will come back. There is more to the story as Disney owns it, and is selling it and trying to get a temp contract before selling to Sinclair. If that happens, Dish creates a bigger issue(continuing a short term contract like that and then negotiating with another company a year down the road), but you can’t see that far ahead on it. Facts matter and they don’t change because of how people feel about them. Like you, I am a customer too, and appreciate the price breaks and smaller price increases compared to the competition. As a Diamondbacks fan, and living in Phoenix, both takedowns affect me, but thanks to Dish, they hooked me up with an outdoor antenna and I have next day autohop on my CBS and more channels. They actually did me better with that take down, to the point I don’t care if Meredith returns. If Meredith returns, I go back to 8 days for autohop. Big picture things. For Fox Sports, I’d rather have a smaller increase or even decrease in January(the one price adjustment a year they have done for several years). Also, I understand what I agreed to. Because I agreed to it, I can’t complain about its enforcement. For those that chose not to read it, they also do not get to complain about its enforcement. Maybe next time people will know their choices have consequences both good and bad. Fun part of this... every provider has the same exact clause and this happens to every single provider.

Irishawk31
Visual Engineer
LOL you sure know a lot about negotiations between Dish and other companies and mergers that haven't happened etc. etc. etc. Lol not an employee. I don't see anyone else on any of these threads about programming where people are happy and excited about this and No ACC Channel except well YOU of course! LMAO you and only you. Chaddie Dish Guy! Everyone else I see posts on here are not happy about this and would agree to pay more for even an option of having the channels we want to have. They are judge, jury and executioner here and dooped ALL of us customers their PAID EMPLOYEES GUARANTEED US matter a fact I even asked the Dish Guy who sold it to me will you have ACC network and I quote he said yep Channel will be on in August guaranteed. Now you are telling me that if A DISH PAID EMPLOYEE GIVES YOU A PROMISE SUCH AS THAT they are in the right? I am not the only one my neighbor was given the same promise because he likes to watch ACC basketball games. That is a load of crap! signed Sealed and Delivered he said about ACC network. Not to worry I reported him and they gave some lame excuse about sales LOL once again pushing away responsibility for their paid EMPLOYEE. Unbelievable you stick up for liers and frauds without being an EMPLOYEE. You are that guy as long as I am not affected or become better in a situation be damned for anyone else right? Wow very selfish person. I don't know you and frankly by conversations from here I am glad. Hopefully none of your friends and family ever get affected by something bad and you come out smelling like a rose be damned to anyone else who gets hurt right or cheated or defrauded. Unbelievable you only are happy for others pain. Hopefully one day you change your mindset and have a little empathy towards others rather than being the guy who wants to run it in and relish others pain. YOU ARE THE MAN CHAD!!

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
Well, for all your deflection and interest in me, I would hope I know a lot. I have only been in the industry for over 20 years. As far as what you were “promised”, falls right back to “why didn’t you read what you were signing that said the opposite”? 9 million customers, and you think the majority are affected negatively? Interesting. Especially since, again, you are basing your entire argument on feelings not facts. Want facts, go to the SEC and look at their financials. You can actually do this with any publicly traded company. Apparently you missed the part where I mentioned that I am affected by this blackout, twice, however knowing the circumstances I will vote for the side I know has the history of doing the right thing. Want more people that agree, check out a website of other people that know more details. Go to satellite guys. This site is for complaints and simple questions. Want answers, real answers, go there.

baldman1
Visual Engineer

Chad I don't want to get in this fight between you and the other person but don't you think after 7 replies we should have heard something from a Dish rep on here?

peggyrh
Casting Director
the reps don't know anything either - contract negotiations are always kept private between the parties involved & we won't know anything until it actually gets agreed to & channels are returned. That's the way it's been for 15+ years.