Watch recorded show

Mpfischerz
Camera Crew

When I select a recorded show

12 Replies

Re: Watch recorded show

Mpfischerz
Camera Crew

Under DVR when I hit select on a recorded show that’s still recording, the default option is “live tv” which goes to the live program, same as if you select from the guide. I have to arrow down twice to select “watch” to watch the show from the start. Since I recorded the show, it stands to reason that I want to watch the program from the start, not in the middle of the program.

am I doing something wrong? If not then please swap these options so that I can avoid accidentally viewing the middle of a program. Thanks.

Chadt4141
Casting Director
You’re not missing anything. That is by design. You can deliver your feedback to the Spokeslistener, by going to the main page and selecting Spokeslistener

Mpfischerz
Camera Crew

Thanks but i'm not seeing an option to select "Spokeslistener".  can you provide some direction?

Here is a link where feedback can  be left for our Executive team.

https://www.mydish.com/spokeslistener

---------------------------------
Matt "Speedy" Gonzales | Moderator

Mpfischerz
Camera Crew

Thanks, i left a message there but why is this board called "suggestions" if it's does not really accept suggestions?

Mpfischerz
Camera Crew

Thanks for the fast response, not

DISH Employee

Mpfischerz, I apologize about the delay in response. On our Spokeslistener page, you are able to type in any additional feedback and suggestions you have under the "Tell us here" section. This then gets forwarded to our Executive Team. 

Mpfischerz
Camera Crew

again, why is this board called "suggestions" if you're simly going to refer me elsewhere to make an actual suggestion?

Mpfischerz
Camera Crew

and for the record, i DID post the same question/suggestion ont he spokes listener page several months ago, no response.  i guess that page just listens, doens't answer.