Wally Guide Updates

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wally Guide Updates

Twolf
Extra

When you have to send a re-auth signal, how about doing a checksum on the guide to see if current, if not - reload the current guide and not have to wait to 4am

10 Replies

Re: Wally Guide Updates

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
Resetting the Wally should download a new EPG.

Twolf
Extra
It doesn't. Tried it several times. Only the current programming and the next show. Not the entire guide

DISH Employee

Using your DISH remote, press the [SAT] > [GUIDE] > [Right Arrow]. Repeatedly press the right arrow button until Pop-up "318" displays. Select "Yes" on Pop-up "318".  The guide should begin its download. 

slallen
Character Actor

That does not work.  I press the right arrow until it goes no further, and no popup ever appears.

DISH Employee

Can you send me a private message with your phone number and 4 digit security code so I can look into what could be causing this issue?

Charmolton
Extra
We're having the same issue. What was the fix?

DISH Employee

Charmolton, does your guide say that No Info Available or is your receiver resetting itself at a time other than when you have it scheduled to reset each night?

Charmolton
Extra
We are using the Wally in our TV about every 3 weeks. The 1st day using it always shows the guide from the last time we used it. Restarting, resetting, reauthorization from the app...nothing works. We wake up the next day and it is updated. Why isn't there a way to force the guide update?

Charmolton
Extra
Auto correct ugh. That should read, We use the Wally every 3 weeks in our RV.
BTW woke up this morning and no update. Guide still says Sept 9th 11pm