Vod credit for this HBO and Cinemax blackout

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vod credit for this HBO and Cinemax blackout

Whome607
Character Actor
It was great to offer different programing. But this has been dragging out and I'm tired of the same movies.. I'm ready to just get HBO to go on my own and not bother signing up with either when they do become available. I have read that Dish blocked Hbo and cinamax not then blocking dish. They say they were going to leave service while negotiations were going on.
2 Replies

Re: Vod credit for this HBO and Cinemax blackout

BOUZA
Character Actor
We are going to cancel DISh by the end of the month and just get HBO with our amazon prime for $14. This is total BS and DISH is the worst

Re: Vod credit for this HBO and Cinemax blackout

DISH Employee

We would hate to see you leave the Dish family due to this, BOUZA! I would be delighted to take a look at your account to see what options we have available for you while we work to reach a mutually beneficial agreement with HBO for the restoration of their channels.

To access your account with you, please send me a private message with the phone number and 4 digit security code. For step by step instructions on how to send a private message, just click here: https://communities.dish.com/t5/Communities-101/How-To-Send-a-Private-Message/td-p/15039