Offers for existing customers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offers for existing customers

arthurminor
Character Actor

Received mail, outside of envelope stated, "(name), YOU EARNED IT.  Details inside".  Inside was a brochure with the statement, "THE ENTERTAINMENT YOU WANT.   EXACTLY HOW YOU WANT IT."

So after more than 15 years of loyalty to dish network, I have earned the privilege of paying them more money for exactly what they say I want, but which I am not at all interested in.  

Wouldn't it be nice if a business sometime said, "Thank you for your loyalty.  You have earned one month of free service".

6 Replies

Re: Offers for existing customers

Chadt4141
Associate Producer

I’m still trying to get any one of my other bills to do that. That is not the norm, and TV providers give more discounts and breaks than any other industry out there. Have you looked into the Flex Pack to get a more price sensitive package.

DISH Employee

We definitely understand wanting to save money on your bill every month. The best option is to double check that you're in the best package for the channels you love. You can compare packages online at https://www.mydish.com/upgrades/english-packages

You can also use the MyDish App to input the channels you love most and it will automatically find the best package for you. You can do this on the App by going to the Services Tab at the bottom of the App, then select "Current Service" then "Manage TV." You'll have a search bar to put the channels you want and it will automatically search the best package for those channels.

Feel free to send me a PM if you need any help with this!

arthurminor
Character Actor

No complaint about channels.  My point was the insulting mail we received saying "you have earned it".  If you have earned something you do not have to pay for it.  After 15+ years of loyalty to dish we have "earned" the privilege of paying more money to get more channels.  What an insulting joke.  Your ad department could do better.

Chadt4141
Associate Producer
You’re earning the discount to enjoy the added services for your loyalty. It uninterested, just do not take the offer.

Usmcc59
Extra
Yes it would be nice. It would also be nice to not loose a station and then have to upgrade to get it back only to loose other stations you already had. Highway robbery total greed

DISH Employee

Hello, Usmcc59. I can definitely understand where you're coming from. The way that channels are packaged is largely due to the channel owners and the negotiations we have with them. Part of our negotiations are in which package their channels are placed in, and on rare occasions this does have to placed in different packages.