Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Losing Altitude sports means I will no longer be a DISH customer

JM1934
Extra

3 Replies

Re: Losing Altitude sports means I will no longer be a DISH customer

DISH Employee

We absolutely get how much the channel negotiations impact you, JM1934, and certainly don't want to see you leave our DISH Family. The fact is, only Altitude Sports can choose to remove their content from customers.We are not the only provider this is happening to. As Altitude Sports blocks DISH customers, they have also removed their channel from DIRECTV and Comcast. 

Highlighted

1Drew
Camera Crew

That is a bogus response taking no responsibility for holding programming that I was promised. Dish makes an offer to altitude that is not sustainable it is not fair. I believe dish should be obligated to let me out of my contract.

DISH Employee

The largest cost DISH pays is to programmers who own the content you watch. We are committed to providing the best value by preventing that unreasonable burden being carried by customers like you. I'd be pleased to review your account to see what options are available for you in lieu of your missing channels May you please provide me with your phone number, and security pin in a p[private message so that I may access your account?