Re: HBO

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
You base your opinion off what?

tommyy2
Cinematographer

@joannec1965 wrote:

Bull**bleep**. YOU ARE NOT working hard enough or around the clock to get HBO back or else it would be back by now. You are playing games with your customers and screwing over subscribers. Stop with the canned scripted 'sorry' messages and actually do something. You are as bad as 45 and his wall.

WTF?

Is ATT paying you for the most obnoxious post possible?

You make up a bunch of nonsensical garbage and expect what?

HBO is not on Dish because ATT does not want it to be there and since ATT now owns HBO it is not there.

You can curse, holler, scream, cry and post till your hearts content, but HBO will not return to Dish until ATT wants it to be there and no crying will change that.

You might have better luck writing your elected representatives complaining about ATT's unfair monopolistic practices.

Jcaryl0928
Camera Crew
The ONLY reason my family has dish is because we have no other option. We suffer though 400 shopping/infomercial channels just for hbo/cinemax.... thanks for nothing dish

DISH Employee

I know that it can be upsetting to feel like you're not getting your money worth, Jcaryl0928. At DISH, we believe in being tuned into you, and because of that, we have expanded our program packages. We can certainly check into seeing what other entertainment options. If you, please send me a private message with your phone number and 4-digit PIN so that we can look into that. 

NotHappy
Extra
If they don’t get HBO by the end of this month we are done!!! This is ridiculous.

Tsum104846
Extra
The bill is way too expensive not to have HBO. It's time for a change...

Tsum104846
Extra
Well ATT Owens Direct TV so you are probably right!!

ajberg
Extra
The lack of communication on behalf of Dush says it all! I will also be canceling at the end of this month if HBO/Cinemax are not back. Business negotiations should never impact the customers. Shame on you Dish!

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
They’ve given all the info they can. Before negotiations begin, both companies have to sign a confidentiality agreement.

Vaturkey
Extra

Ditto for us.  We are gone if it doesn't change soon.  Paying almost $200 per month and watching the same stuff over and over again is awful.  Other folks will be glad to take our money.