Get Fox Sports back!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Get Fox Sports back!

Jlebryk
Character Actor
What the **bleep** is going? It's been over three month now. No channel has ever gone this long without a resolution. I keep hoping one more week, but now we are missing hockey and basketball. I want to watch the Wings and Pistons. I can give two **bleep**s about other games available. At least cable companies offer CBC, and I can watch Hockey night in Canada. But not Dish. Loyalty means nothing these days.

Sdbrassfield
Extra

This is ridiculous. I just switched over to dish on Wednesday the 13th. Had our installation done yesterday. Went through the programming w the sales people and they assured me I had FSCarolinas and FSSouth. I was livid when I look at it last night and the programming guide says it has been removed. They recorded the call and assured me that I would have it. Come to find out it has been gone since sometime in July? They better get it fixed fast as we are hurricanes STH's and would not have switched my package knowing this. Does the fox sports go app cost? Can I install it in my apps on the TV? I am livid. Calling customers service now. I should have recorded my end of the conversation. They need to do something now as they are violating my contract with them at this point.

Highlighted

Texmike
Costume Designer
I have read articles lately showing they care less. They are gaining more customers than they are losing. They knows who are dedicated sports watchers and they don’t care if they lose them

skipper124
Camera Crew

Dish is not bringing them back or this would have been settled by now. Longest dispute ever. Dish does not want them back so after my first year is up I am going back to Spectrum so I can watch my favorite shows again. This has been a nightmare!

@Texmike wrote:
I have read articles lately showing they care less. They are gaining more customers than they are losing. They knows who are dedicated sports watchers and they don’t care if they lose them

Starsfan
Character Actor
I agree this is total crap haven’t seen a star’s hockey game all year I’m sick of this get it back now or lose me

jcanavera
Costume Designer

I truly believe both sides are in an impass with this and I'm not hopeful that there is going to be a settlement.   I am unhappy that Dish continues to show Fox Sports Midwest in their advertising online which obviously is a blatent falsehood. If I were a new customer and this package was important in their choice, I would cancel and ask for any money spent to be refunded.  https://www.dish.com/programming/packages/americas-top-200/

rabailey
Character Actor
You just went up on my bill it's time to get my Fox sport South back I'm missing sports and it better be back at the latest spring for baseball I'm already miscon missing NBA basketball for my local Fox sports South Charlotte hornets and pretty pissed about it

rabailey
Character Actor
It would be a nice Christmas gift if I can get my Fox sports South back it's about time

rabailey
Character Actor
It's been long enough and you done went up on my bill I need my Fox sports South now

Jlebryk
Character Actor
Well Dish, say goodbye to another longtime loyal customer. As of Monday, 12/30, I will be going with another provider.
I gave you six months to get Fox sports back, and now you just dropped the Blaze News channel? That sealed the deal. Ta Ta