Re: Get Fox Sports back!

Tillie
Camera Crew
Thanks for the info
Highlighted

rprebel
Character Actor

I've had enough of this. It was bad enough when it was baseball season, but now hockey season has started too. Not only is FS-SW out, but they're blocking the game being broadcast on the NHL network too! You worthless, greedy ********! That's it. I'm calling my provider and switching to Directv thanks to this. 

DISH Employee

We would hate to see you leave the DISH family, and we know that these channel negotiations are a tough time for our customers. FOX Regional Sports Networks are asking for an unreasonable price increase, by asking subscribers to pay for channels that they may not receive. 

We are working to not only reach an agreement, but a long-term agreement for our customers. 

Mike1861
Character Actor
I pay a large amount each month for dish tv and my favorite thing to do is watch my Oklahoma Sooners play football! Get this settled now! I like my Dish but will drop them over this one station! There are numerous stations that the largest part of the population doesn’t watch so drop about a dozen of the to offset the cost! Music channels, news channels, bet, Spanish channels etc. it’s America! Learn english! I pay in excess of $150 a month and watch @ 20 channels like most people but I have to have the largest package to get all those 20 channels and you drop one that I watch the most? I know me dropping you will not make much difference but I will!

DISH Employee

I hear you and understand where you are coming from. I will go ahead and submit feedback about your concern over to our home office. You can also get the latest of our negotiations at DISHpromise.com.

If you want to send us a private message with your phone number and 4-digit PIN, I will be happy to check to see what we can do to make this tough time a bit easier.

Texmike
Costume Designer

DISH made a decision which shows they really don't want to be a provider for those of us who are really interested in only sports programming.  I get it. You have chosen to give up that market to DIRECT TV and cable while you focus on content we sports fans could care less for.   We have paid way too much for far too long just to stay with you.  Not any longer.  There are too many options available and most of us don't mind paying the little extra because we will be saving the crazy amounts we pay you each month

skipper124
Camera Crew

Take it with a grain of salt but I spoke with a Dish rep today and he expects it to be resolved in a week or two. I will beleive it when I see it. I am not getting a discount for not recieving these channels and wonder why? It's not fair!

DISH Employee

Our top priority is to provide our customers with the best TV experience possible at the best value. We are working to not only reach agreements, but long-term agreements for our customers. Due to the nature of our contracts with various channel owners our residential service agreement states that any programming or packages are subject to change. 

We want to provide you with the most up to date information as we receive it. This is why we created our Dish promise page so you can be aware of changes as they happen! Here is a link for this page: https://www.mydish.com/promise 

I can certainly take a look at your account to go over what offers may be available. They are account specific and without account information I cannot provide more detailed information. Could you please send me your phone number and 4 digit security code so we can take a look at that?

You can find the How-To on sending private messages here: https://communities.dish.com/t5/Communities-101/How-To-Send-a-Private-Message/td-p/15039

jcanavera
Costume Designer

Hey Dish.  Your link doesn't work.

york
Camera Crew

@skipper124 wrote:

Take it with a grain of salt but I spoke with a Dish rep today and he expects it to be resolved in a week or two. I will beleive it when I see it. I am not getting a discount for not recieving these channels and wonder why? It's not fair!

They told me the same thing a month ago. This is beyond ridiculous. I'm so angry, I've already got my transition to directv mapped out. I can't believe they don't understand that "sports" is not just "any ol' content". Sports fans are PASSIONATE.