Get Fox Sports back!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Get Fox Sports back!

BEHL
Character Actor

Yes I received a generous 3 dollar per month discount. What a slap in the face!!

PepeLep
Visual Engineer

@andym wrote:

This shouldn't be handled on a case by case basis.  We'll all suffering.

You are 100% correct. Dish is apparently giving a credit for the missing programming on a case by case basis if people complain. That's ridiculous!

We're all missing Fox Regional Sports!!

If there is a credit, it should be given to EVERY CUSTOMER who is subscribed to receive a package we're not getting! We shouldn't have to contact somebody and ask. We're not getting our package. The one channel that means the most to many of us is not in our guide.

Refund what you're refunding to all of us. If it's worth $3 a month for one customer, it's worth $3 a month to every single one of us.

Or better yet, get our baseball back.

thackwack855
Character Actor

They offered me $3/mo discount as well.  It's non-negotiable for me, if I can't watch hockey in a couple weeks I'm going to Hulu Plus.  If they truly wanted to save money I'd recommend dropping ESPN because they have just a few games a week and cost us $5/mo.  These regional channels offer almost all hockey, basketball, and baseball games of our local teams.  That discount should hit everyone without calling if they really wanted to save money on our bills.  It's just ploy for them to keep taking in the same amount of money and payout less hoping most subscribers won't notice.  I stand by them with their HBO/AT&T dispute, but this one is ridiculous.  

wschmit
Extra

Lets not forget that hockey is starting sonn also and I will leave if it is not back by then.

skipper124
Camera Crew

Before I signed up I made them assure me I would get my local fox channel. They said oh yes we get all the fox regional networks. Then two months later they yank the rug out from under me feet. Now I can't see my favorite channel. Shame on you dish! Had I known this I would have stayed with spectrum. You got me for the time being since I am obligated for two long years.Cat Mad

JeffreyWill
Camera Crew
Just pay the money. When you at dish decide to make a price increase to us as customers we dont get to negotiate a price with you. Dish just says here's the new price for the same channels you already get but now its gonna be 10 dollar's more per month. That has happened three times in the past 12 years. Now when a channel wants more money from you dish you say no and take the channel away for us. How about i pay you what i want to for a change. Its stealing when you think about it dish. I signed a contract with you for a certain dollar amount for a certain number of channels FSM being one of those channels. To take it away and still charge me the same money is stealing. Its the same as me deciding not to pay you every month but you still have to not cut my service off. How would you like that

JeffreyWill
Camera Crew
Dish your stealing from us plain and simple, but go ahead and hide behind the tiny print on the contract you have us agree to. Its the same as you selling me a car for a certain amount with a contract and then taking back the engine, then still make me pay for the car. Just plain stealing.

MHudson14
Extra

We have been with Dish for 10 years.  We like Dish.  However, we have gone 6 weeks without being able to watch the Cardinals.  The Blues will be starting before long.  This is ridiculous.  To top it off, we just got our bill and it went up $10.30 over last months bill.  We will be finding another provider.

DanN
Character Actor
This seems like fraud to me. I signed up with dish because of the channel selection. They changed the channel selection and now I have to pay a penalty if I want to cancel the service.
Highlighted

Texmike
Costume Designer
This will be their out/. Other:
All packages, programming, features, and functionality and all prices and fees not included in price lock are subject to change without notice. After 6 mos., if selected you will be billed $9.99/mo. for DISH Protect Silver unless you call to cancel. After 2 years, then-current everyday prices for all services apply. For business customers, additional monthly fees may apply. Free standard professional installation only