Get Fox Sports back!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Get Fox Sports back!

DaveH12
Character Actor

Although I respect the fact that Dish is trying to control costs for their customers, most people look at it in simpler terms.  "I thought I was paying for Fox Sports Midwest, and now it is gone"

People in St. Louis will leave in droves.  Wave #1 is ongoing due to the Cradinals.  When Blues fans cannot see the early season games for our Stanley Cup champions, there will be another wave of defectors.

I like the Dish overall experience, but live sports is what's keeping "Corded" subscribers around, and with that gone there are just too many lower cost options.

Highlighted

jh52
Character Actor

I have read that Disney offered dish to extend the deal for Fox Sports North at the same price and dish turned that down.  Doesn't sound like dish wants to negotiate in good faith.  I am a lomng time customer and will be leaving dish this fallunless this dispute is settled very quickly.  Too many other good options out there

Texmike
Costume Designer
Announced today that Sinclair closed the deal on the RSNs from Disney. Hopefully they can do better with DISH and get this fixed!!

Lucy
Character Actor
We’ve been customers for over 13 years, but as soon as we get the opportunity to leave Dish we will! We are missing our Braves baseball season. Dish doesn’t care about their customers. This “contract negotiation” has gone on long enough! They know people like us with limited tv viewing options just have to sit back and take whatever they give. They did this with CBS a few years ago, too, but at least you could get that with an antenna. lol. I’m sure the “suits” at Dish probably don’t even use their own product. They probably have a cable subscription that’s more reliable!

revco25
Character Actor

Get our  Baseball Back  playoffs are shaping  up  we need  to  be  able  to  watch  our  GAMES

andym
Character Actor

While I understand the situation Dish is in the simple truth is that I will find another provider if half the content we watch on Dish is unavailable to us.

andym
Character Actor

This shouldn't be handled on a case by case basis.  We'll all suffering.

Outrider
Character Actor

WHAT REALLY PISSES US OFF IS THAT THEY COULDN'T WAIT UNTIL THE OFFSEASON?? THEY HAD TO PULL THIS CRAP RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SEASON...  VERY NICE...   

And with very little to no warning and NO compensation!

Heartless I tell ya...  Simply heartless.

So who can recommend a good streaming service for baseball games? (Prefferably FREE as of course we are still paying for DISH even though they breached thier contract by removing channels that were included upon signup, and again, with NO compensation forthcoming)

As far as the streaming services, I don't care if they're legal or not at this point.  Anybody have any advice?  Thanks.

- And may a diseased woodpecker begin nesting in DISH CEO Charles Ergen's shorts. 

york
Camera Crew

This is aboslutely ridiculous. I'm losing my mind over this. College football is here and no fox sports RSNs! I can't believe I'm paying top dollar to pay for a service that doesn't even give me the basic channels that you take for granted. Not even an option. I am SO over dish: unacceptable.

BEHL
Character Actor

I am getting sick of DISH's lack of information on progress with the blackout. Is anyone else getting fed up with the DISH Promise?  My patience is growing thin with DISH and their "We understand your frustration" statement.  I am for one giving it another week and then going to another provider.

@PepeLep wrote:

Dish, this has gone on long enough. You need to make a deal with Fox Sports. It's baseball season and the only reason a lot of us have Dish is to watch baseball.

I've been a customer for over twenty years. The reason I got Dish was to watch St. Louis Cardinal baseball. This is ridiculous! What are you planning to compensate us for the channels we're not receiving??