Get Fox Sports back!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Get Fox Sports back!

tbaseball
Camera Crew
It’s not our problem what Fox is wanting. The problem is Dish is charging us for a service that is not being provided so Dish needs to credit every customer for this charge, otherwise Dish is getting a windfall by charging us and not paying Fox.

rcullinan
Character Actor

I am in the same boat and have the same feelings out here in the West. I have loved DISH but will be cancelling if this sin not handled by Monday! There are simply too many choices in today's Media Market to be without Fox Sports.

Highlighted

Texmike
Costume Designer
He is wrong. I am a football fan and just found out about this. Many of us who watch football but not baseball are going to be leaving now

Texmike
Costume Designer
Corporate speak . Bottom line, why not ask those of us who are paying for it how much more we would pay? You don’t even give that option. For me, I am watching the next weeks developments and if not resolved by Wednesday , August 28, I am gone(after 20 years as a customer).

DisgruntledinMN
Character Actor

This is ridiculous!  I left Dish, years ago, over this same issue.  I'll do it again.  I agree with the OP, where is our credit?  Is it a breach of contract, on Dish's part, because they are not providing the channels offered and agreed to in my service agreement?  I guess I'll find out soon, if this isn't resolved.  I watch FSN a lot, and this is simply not acceptable.   I need to be able to watch my local sports teams.  Dish has made it painfully obvious that they don't care about their customer's needs and wants - all they care about is lining their own pockets.  Well, soon enough you won't have my 120 bucks a month to line them with anymore!  

beezerman67
Camera Crew

paying 20 yr for dish programming now i'm paying for something i dont get fox sports network/ cable and direct tv arent dropping the fsn ,why should we suffer.

Schlitz76
Character Actor
I will be quitting Dish after 20 years as well if this isn't resolved by the time I watch a few shows in my DVR. Charging me top dollar while never upgrading 10 year old receivers and now they take away my ability to watch my baseball team. Unacceptable. Funny how the other providers still can offer Fox Sports. I call BS on the negotiations.

Hube
Character Actor

I asked for a refund and they said it was worth $3 a month.   I said I would be willing to pay triple that to get my FOX Sports back and she read a scripted response.   I will give them two more weeks and then jump to DirectTV or Spectrum.   

I love my DISH but not without my FOX sports.  

Bye bye DISH

@tbaseball wrote:
I tried to send a message but your system will not pull your name. Please provide more information.

GreggVan
Character Actor

They gave me 10 cents a day for a month.

GreggVan
Character Actor

Dish has screw the customer language built into its contracts.  It says the have the option to change programming without concern for the customer.