Get Fox Sports back!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get Fox Sports back!

PepeLep
Visual Engineer

Dish, this has gone on long enough. You need to make a deal with Fox Sports. It's baseball season and the only reason a lot of us have Dish is to watch baseball.

I've been a customer for over twenty years. The reason I got Dish was to watch St. Louis Cardinal baseball. This is ridiculous! What are you planning to compensate us for the channels we're not receiving??

163 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Get Fox Sports back!

Roadijeff
Cinematographer

Did you read the recent article in stltoday about this?

Cardinals remain off Dish Network and Sling. Could it be permanent?

GJMJ-1
Costume Designer

From What I Have Read Online And The Responses I Have Read In Dish Forums They Really Dont Seem To Care If We Are Pissed And Leaving In Droves 

tyler529
Character Actor

GET FOX SPORTS BACK !!!!

GJMJ-1
Costume Designer

The Guy In Charge At Dish Seems To Be Giving Dish Customers Who Watch Sports The Finger He Says Most Of The People Who Are Going To Leave Have Allready Left So Who Cares Wonder How The Future Is Going To Look For Dish When People Sho[[ping For Packages And See The Channel Lineup With No Sports And Decide To Go Elsewhere When It Starts Hitting The Bosses Pocketbooks Youll Hear A Differant Toon

Dpro40
Audio Engineer

Dish tipped to spend $6 billion on T-Mobile and Sprint assets, report says

Dish is reportedly nearing a $6 billion buy of Boost Mobile and wireless spectrum, which could push through the T-Mobile and Sprint merger.

Privided By CNET. 

This appears to be the more likely reason we are loosing channels. It happens in the insurance industry where the bank is built to make the purchase by cutting cost and expenses in handling claims. Less you pay out the more you can generate towards the business acquisition. I may be wrong but I may also be right.  

tbaseball
Camera Crew

I agree and baseball is the only reason I pay for the package.  Has anyone received a refund from Dish because they are still charging us but not providing the service we contracted for in choosing the programming?

DISH Employee

Hello tbaseball. I completely understand where you're coming from, and I would definitely be pretty frustrated if a channel I enjoyed was taken down due to a dispute too. FOX Regional Sports Networks are asking for an unreasonable price increase, by asking subscribers to pay for channels that they may not receive. DISH has made every attempt to extend the contract in an effort to quickly negotiate a fair, long-term deal for our customers, not one that puts customers in the middle again.

While we're not offering any credits proactively quite yet, I would be happy to review your account to see how I can help. Can you send me a Private Message with your phone number and 4-digit PIN please? If you're not sure how to do that, we have a great guide right here: https://communities.dish.com/t5/Communities-101/How-To-Send-a-Private-Message/td-p/15039

GJMJ-1
Costume Designer

This Is Called The Run Around

tbaseball
Camera Crew
I tried to send a message but your system will not pull your name. Please provide more information.