Fox News Network APP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fox News Network APP

I'm really disappointed that Dish doesn't have access to the Fox News Network app for my ipad

15 Replies

Re: Fox News Network APP

Chadt4141
Casting Director
It’s because you can watch Fox News live on Dish Anywhere.

chipp7
Extra

Chadt4141 the simple rebuttal to that is that the Dish Anywhere app doesn't always work and when it does,  it is very inconsistent. So having the option to be able to watch Fox News on their website makes life a lot more convenient. I have complained to Dish Network several times about this. I complaind to the Fox network about this and they let me know that Dish has made a decision not to allow us to access their feed from their website.

Chadt4141
Casting Director
Its not that Dish didn’t allow access. It’s that Dish wouldn’t take the higher price for something that works for most.

chipp7
Extra

Mostly every other channel you are able to watch online through their website. Why Dish chooses to do something different with the Fox News app is frustrating. And saying that the Dish Anywhere app works for most is unfounded speculation on your part. I hope Dish listens and allows us to access Fox News via their app

Chadt4141
Casting Director
Wrong. Most channels actually do not have a Go Access with dish for the same reason.
Secondly, unfounded? Would love to know where you think that. I use to work alongside the tech ops team at Dish, so try again.

Hi all – we’re listening to your feedback and will be sure to pass it along to our programming and tech teams.  As a reminder, let’s keep the tone positive and collaborative while using Communities.  We are here and happy to assist if you ever have questions!

---------------------------------
Matt "Speedy" Gonzales | Moderator

hugarun
Extra
I agree and may look elsewhere for other providers because too many otbers offer free login

DISH Employee

hugarun, we certainly would hate to lose you as a customer. We always want to hear how we can better improve our products and services. This allows us to stay tuned into you! I will be sure to submit this request to add DISH to the FOX News app log in service. 

Farmwife99
Extra
Please add my voice to those wanting acces Fox Newa online and using their app. Please pass that on to the powers to be.