cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Forum Feedback

logdog
Visual Engineer

Well???

So how do I see just the new posts and replies???

Also, I replied (updated) a November post concerning Netflix issues. Do I have to scroll all the way back to November postings to see it? 

And what happened to auto spell check? 

Chadt4141
Supporting Role
I would make the recommendation, for peer to peer support, to make a way to show all unread posts similar to how the old forum, and how satellite guys works. Or updating old threads that have a new post in them to the “latest” section on home.

logdog
Visual Engineer

How and to who would I make this recommendation? Can I assume from your post that showing all unread posts is not currently an option in this forum like it is on all other forums that I belong to? And finally, what does peer to peer support mean? I tried googling it but couldn't find a context outside mental health...

Chadt4141
Supporting Role
Peer to peer support is all of us customers answering questions for one another and Dish stepping in only when needed.

logdog
Visual Engineer

@Chadt4141 wrote:
I would make the recommendation, for peer to peer support, to make a way to show all unread posts similar to how the old forum, and how satellite guys works. Or updating old threads that have a new post in them to the “latest” section on home.

So how do I make this recommendation? Right now these replies are just getting buried with the old original post.

Chadt4141
Supporting Role
That’s why I made the recommendation. You can post the same thing here. They either do it, or not.
Highlighted

SChainey
Camera Crew

So what do badges mean?  Apparantly nothing at all.  It doesn't give me any discounts, free pay for view meanings or new channels as part of my package.  I have been with DISH for over 20 years and I am getting  disgusted that I am seriously considering another option INSTEAD OF DISH for my television programing. The FAT CATS at DISH only care about their pockets and how to line their pockets and could care less about the millions ofcustomers. Seen it before in other companies and it is disgusting to see it at DISH!!!!!!!!