Disney plus

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney plus

Will Dish add the new Disney Plus as an app to the system like Netflix is? I think with Disney removing all their items from Netflix Disney Plus is going to be the app to have come November.
10 Replies

Re: Disney plus

DISH Employee

DanielleB2500, at this time, we do not have any updates on the Disney Plus, however, I can definitely let our Tech Ops know know about your suggestion. Thanks!

Mclark1975
Extra
Has there been any updates to find out if you guys are gonna get the Disney plus app added

DISH Employee

We have not seen that it has been announced either way yet. We are working to bring more of what our members love to our Hoppers, and when we do have it announced we would be happy to share to exciting news with all of our valued members!

I am waiting for Disney Plus to be added to my Hopper.  You have Netflix and You tube so please add Disney plus app now.   thank you.

DISH Employee

We have not seen that it has been announced either way yet. We are working to bring more of what our members love to our Hoppers, and when we do have it announced we would be happy to share to exciting news with all of our valued customers. 

Jmckinna
Extra
I hope it is soon! I hate having to switch to my fire stick to watch Disney plus. It would b nice to have all my apps I loved on the hopper!!!!

eshoppr
Extra

Please add both the Disney plus app and the ESPN plus app to Dish.  This will be beneficial to both Dish and their customers.  Thanks.

LEEANNBWARD
Extra
Has anyone heard that if Dish will add the Disney plus app. I need it

DISH Employee

LEEANNBWARD, we aren't aware of it being added to our receivers. Thank you for your suggestion, we'll keep it in mind!