AT&T SportsNet

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AT&T SportsNet

Ajoozma
Extra
Dish needs to add online streaming for AT&T sportsnet Pittsburgh. I am extremely satisfied with Dish, but my new found love for watching baseball games is making me consider switching to local cable. Please don't let me down.
Tags (1)
6 Replies

Re: AT&T SportsNet

peggyrh
Associate Producer

ATT owns Direct TV.  Probably why Dish doesn't have it.

Ajoozma
Extra
I'm aware, but they carry the channel so there is no reason they shouldn't offer online streaming access.

DISH Employee

Ajoozma, we always appreciate your feedback! We currently don't have an agreement with the owner of AT&T Sports Pittsburgh to be able to allow our customers to use their streaming services. We are always working to get features that our customers enjoy, though. I will make sure to forward your feedback. Thanks for the feedback!

JeppsA
Extra
I agree with the original poster. We have AT&T SportsNet Rocky Mountain with our DISH subscription and think DISH needs to get an agreement for this streaming service. Many other TV providers besides DirecTV have access to this, why not DISH?

heybea
Extra
I agree as well we need dish as a provider in the app.

DISH Employee

I agree, this is a great suggestion. We appreciate any feedback and suggestions that will help us to continue to provide the best experience for you. You can leave this feedback and any suggestions you may have on our Suggestions Board in the Other Category on our new DISH Communities here: http://bit.ly/2Ev8Hw2. They will be forwarded to the appropriate department.