Vegas Golden Knights

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vegas Golden Knights

How come Dish Network refuses to add the Vegas Golden Knights on AT&T SportsNet Rocky Mountain, even though we pay the same amount for our programming as every other city that has a NHL team and gets to see their games? I was promised when I switched to Dish that I would be able to see the Vegas Golden Knights play on AT&T SportsNet Rocky Mountain. I now realize I was lied to by the salesperson in order to get me to sign up knowing I couldn't cancel once I turned on my TV and realized that they didn't carry the team and apparently have no desire to carry the team. They keep telling me "it costs too much" but they won't say how much it costs... meanwhile it is costing me hundreds of dollars to be able to stream their games since Dish won't pick up the feed. At the very least we should get a discount since we have to pay for Regional Sports Networks here in Las Vegas and the ONE TEAM we have that is covered by a RSN isn't shown. 

4 Replies

Re: Vegas Golden Knights

Backspin
Extra
I was told the same thing when we signed up with Dish, that we would get the games. That was an outright lie. When I called them on it I was told they were "working on it" but a whole season went by and nothing. I don't expect Dish to have the games next year either. I will be cancelling and paying the penalty and getting Direct TV where I can also get the NFL Sunday Ticket package.

Mrsmtnbob
Extra
We were told we had to add Regional Sports Package. This did not help. We get the channel it should but they are backwd out on our area. Funny!

Allie1231
Extra

I too am NOT HAPPY.  Have been a DISH customer for years.  Dealt with this issue a few years ago when they threatened not to continue showing The Walking Dead.  I was ready to move...yes! over one show.  Now I'm faced with this crap again.  I believe I found my last contract and I am not in contract anymore so again my husband and I will be looking at moving...YES! over one team!

It is ridiculous that Dish is doing nothing about the problem. Many other markets have multiple teams, yet we just have one team and they still won't let us see their games. I refuse to believe that AT&T is asking more for the Golden Knights than Dish has to pay for the Kings, Ducks, Lakers, Clippers and Angels in the LA market. Or the Avalanche, Rockies and Nuggets in the Denver market.