Thank You For ACCN!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank You For ACCN!

JohnScalp
Camera Crew

Thank you for adding the ACCN channel.  It saved a long time subscriber such as myself from the hassle of changing providers.  I wonder how many subscribers you lost though by waiting until the twelth hour for adding it.  Thankfully I was going to first go to YouTube and then cut you off later.

2 Replies

Re: Thank You For ACCN!

JohnScalp
Camera Crew

Dish why did you not include the ACCN digital channel which has 7/8s of the content of the ACCN.  When I posted this I assumed you bought the whole package but I underestimated your greed.  How could you be so cheap???  You did not do this for the SEC channel nor the ESPN channels.  Prior to this year all the ACC digital content was available on ESPN3 to Dish subscribers that had ESPN.  Now all that has been taken away by you!!!  Direct TV did not do this to its subscribers.  They bought the whole package.  I know because I checked with them.  You have two weeks to correct this then good bye.

Re: Thank You For ACCN!

JohnScalp
Camera Crew

Keep getting this message:

ACC Network and ACC Network Extra are currently unavailable within the ESPN App.  Our team is working diligently with your TV provider to enable access.  Please check back for updates, and in the meantime you can enjoy ACC Network on your TV.  Contact your TV provider for local channel listings.

Sounds like Dish only has a temporary agreement with the ACC Network.  Just a matter of time before they pull the ACC Network from their lineup.  Need to start looking at other providers.  Direct TV subscribers have access to ACC Network Extra as do YouTube and Hulu subscribers.