OAN

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: OAN

Rgjones21
Camera Crew
Im with you. If dish doesnt listen and add OAN soon im going back to direct!

bknowles621
Character Actor
Please add OAN Network. Direct tv has it.

please get OAN or i will move to direct tv in order to get it.  it is too important to have a trustworthy news station.  PLEASE GET OAN!!!

Highlighted

RICHARDALBERT
Character Actor
Yes!!! Add OAN

Lana
Character Actor
Please add OAN network. When I found out Direct TV has had it for 2 years and Dish doesn't even offer it, I was very disappointed!!! Please add this channel!!!!!

Jakesire
Character Actor

If OAN is not added soon (Next couple months) 

I will bve canceling my Dish account.

I already had to add HBO to my Amazon account.

If OAN isn't added,,, it will be final straw.

delflash20
Extra

I really do not want to go to DIRECTV, but I will not wait forever for DISH to add OAN Network. Hello..... (knock, knock)............. Hellooooo.

Bchan
Costume Designer
So adding a channel is not 100% up to Dish. OAN also needs to be willing to sign a contract with Dish at a reasonable rate. I can't say if any talks are happening as I simply don't know, but remember to also ask OAN to talk with Dish about offering their channel at a reasonable rate (the key is a reasonable rate, Dish will never add a channel that will force a rate increase across the board, even if you don't want that channel). Much of the contract negotiations are in the hands of the channel owner, so if you want to say "I'll pay extra to add it on separate from my package", OAN has to also agree to let their channel be offered in that way.

Wooster
Character Actor

I've seen requests back to 2016.   DISH, are you listening??????    Please add OAN to your lineup.

Chadt4141
Screen Writer

@Wooster wrote:

I've seen requests back to 2016.   DISH, are you listening??????    Please add OAN to your lineup.

There is not a strong base to support the addition of the channel, at the current offering of OANN. They pay Dish's largest competitor to carry the channel, and now want to charge everyone else. It is why it is not carried on almost all of the major providers, and why OAN is only available in 6 million homes nationwide, compared to most channels being in 10's of millions of homes. Tell OANN to offer Dish and everyone else the same offer, and it will be brought forward. They devalued themselves and this is the result. If you would like to pay for it a la carte, there is an option to do so, through streaming.