Music Video Channels

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Music Video Channels

Davekl69
Extra

I would like to request the addition of the FLEX Pack music video channels, CMT Music, BET Soul, MTVu, BETJams & NickMusic the lineups of packages 250 and above.  It's a shame these are only available in the FLEX packages and most cable systems such as Spectrum/Time Warner have these and DISH doesn't offer them in the higher packages. I would also like to request Venus and Turbo on the SiriusXM music channels. 

I also would like to see more Apps added to Hopper3 and higher such as Spotify, CBS, NBC, FOX TV & the CW apps.   It would also be great to access the YouTube app from the Joeys.  

2 Replies

Re: Music Video Channels

Chadt4141
Casting Director
Channels are arranged in the packages they are in contractually by the channel owners.

Re: Music Video Channels

robbiek19723
Camera Crew

Totally Agree with this or in the Every thing thing pack it is insane you can only get those music video channels in the Flex Pack would also love to see all those music video channels added in the 250 pack or in the Everything Pack its not Everything if your not getting Everything Justt Sayying but do love my Dish Hopper with youtube tv you can get anything you want with youtube tv