Is Dish Going to Offer the ESPN ACCN in August on Satellite?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Is Dish Going to Offer the ESPN ACCN in August on Satellite?

kappy44
Character Actor
That's right and Dish and Sling are falling off the charts...company is more interested in 5g....Hulu owned by Disney just passed Sling....word to Dish and remaining customers: Adapt or die!

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
Sling just added 60k subscribers, and is still the largest linear streaming service provider there is...interesting way to be dying.

Peggy
Character Actor

I left Dish once for Direct TV. I decided that Dish was a better choice and returned to you several years ago. I have since been a very loyal customer, often recommending Dish to my family and friends who were looking for a satellite provider. However, not adding ACCN to the Dish lineup is definitely a deal breaker for me. I don't want to return to Direct TV, but will do so in order to watch ACC sports. It will be advantageous for me to pay the fee for dropping Dish than it would be for me to have to subscribe to an additional network in order to see ACC sports. You carry all the other conference networks yet, you are thumbing your nose at your ACC viewers. I hope you will show your loyality to us ACC fans and not force us to cancel our subscriptions with you and go to your competitor.

AWO
Extra
I certainly hope that Dish will chose to provide the ACC Network. I’m a Clemson fan and not being able to watch them play will cause me to look for another TV provider immediately! I would like to see it added as part of one of their packages. Come on Dish and do the right thing now!!

Wallybunker
Audio Engineer

Dish did activate ACC Network just in time for the Clemson/Georgia Tech game. Tune to 148 or 402. Just shows persistence pays off. And Chad, you were wrong.

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
Was I though? I said “if they are given the opportunity to add it to a sports package”... there is no guarantee for any channel to stay or go.