Is Dish Going to Offer the ESPN ACCN in August on Satellite?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Is Dish Going to Offer the ESPN ACCN in August on Satellite?

motherathome
Extra

NFL viewership is in decline, but are all sports really?  NCAA football fns are rabid; can;'t see them dropping their games on TV

F4Gary
Camera Crew

Obviously, Chad, you work for Dish as you are fevorishly defending them.  How 'bout telling one of your bosses to respond to this thread.  Otherwise, butt out as you are not an ACC fan.

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
I don’t work for Dish, and this is a peer to peer forum.
It has nothing to do with being a fan of ACC. What it has to do with is simple economics. Why would they add an unproven expensive sports network when a minority of customers want it, and would affect the majority? As I stated before, if they allowed it in only the sports pack, this would be a non issue. Disney is notorious for not allowing that. To be honest, it is highly unlikely Dish picks it up, especially with their spat with disney over cost of channels losing viewership already.

F4Gary
Camera Crew

Someone on my FSU Rivals site just said that Dish has cleared out channel 411.  That is right in the cluster of Sec, Pac12, Big10, Longhorn, and the Fox Reginals.

Don't know where they heard this.

Wallybunker
Audio Engineer

Ai hope you are correct. I am not holding my breath but will go do far as to cross my finger and maybe my toes.

Wolfhead
Character Actor
New too 8/23

Wolfhead
Character Actor
If DUSH doesn’t think the flight will occur wait and see 8/23 when it’s too late

Wolfhead
Character Actor
Every time I go into Sams or COSTCO, I have to avoid the DIRECT TV reps. Come 8/22 if DISH does not have the ACCN I will not avoid the DIRECT TV rep, I’ll subscribe

Wolfhead
Character Actor
Amen!

Wolfhead
Character Actor
Better yet just drop DISH