I would like ABC, TBS and MSNBC removed from my dish

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I would like ABC, TBS and MSNBC removed from my dish

maquignon
Extra

I am no fan of Roseanne and agree that she should have been cancelled BUT it is wrong to cancel her and not others who have done worse and were not cancelled

3 Replies

Re: I would like ABC, TBS and MSNBC removed from my dish

Chadt4141
Casting Director
You’d have to remove your local package, and downgrade to a package that does not include TBS. I believe Smart Pack is the largest pack that does not include TBS. I am not 100% sure, but MSNBC is every package.
You cannot remove specific channels, you’d have to do it package by package. You can set parental locks and block the channels from appearing in your guide, if you do not want to see them.
Tags (2)

Roadijeff
Audio Engineer

I don't think you can remove ABC without removing all of your local channels.  TBS is included in every programming package.  MSNBC is included in every package except the 50 channel Flex Pack. 

Go to MyDISH > Channel Line-Up > Printable Program Guides > English Channel Guides to view the list of stations that are included with the various channel packages.

Tags (1)

tommyy2
Visual Engineer

I've been trying to get Dish to just stop broadcasting Faux News completely but have not had any there

wrote:

I don't think you can remove ABC without removing all of your local channels.  TBS is included in every programming package.  MSNBC is included in every package except the 50 channel Flex Pack. 

Go to MyDISH > Channel Line-Up > Printable Program Guides > English Channel Guides to view the list of stations that are included with the various channel packages.

luck either.