How to submit an OAN Network Request

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to submit an OAN Network Request

speedfamily
Costume Designer

Hi fellow patriots, if you want DISH to include OAN Network in our lineups you have to call or chat with them directly and request (insistently) that they bring this network into reality for DISH customers. Direct TV is a very easy switch over and I've mentioned that if this is added I will for sure be making the change. Submit your requests and hopefully they will add it before they start loosing lots of loyal customers. 

8 Replies

Re: How to submit an OAN Network Request

Roadijeff
Cinematographer

I didn't even know what OAN Network was until I did a Google search just now.  It's probably not high on my list of desired stations.

I think DISH lost whatever amount of loyal customers they were going to lose when it becaome apparent that HBO is not returning.  I enoyed the free preview weekends now and then but it's not something I will miss.

Wooster
Character Actor

I agree wholeheartedly with this post.   In fact, at this time, I am considering whether to continue with DISH or go to Direct TV.  This is one of my considerations.   I have had Hotwire TV prior to this and had One America Network.   Love it, less talk and opinion, more news.  Dish needs to add this channel to their lineups.   

JKJASINSKI
Costume Designer
I would love to see OAN on DISH.

terrytag
Camera Crew

come on dish...what's the problem??????  Here is direct response from OAN concerning Dish Network....."We get paid by AT&T and DIRECTV less than ten cents per viewer per month. We have offered the same to Dish for the last 6 years . 

On 7/6/19, 5:54 AM, "Word Press" <Word.Press@HerringNetwork.com> wrote:"

marty411
Extra

Considering switching to Directv to get OANN.  DISH has so many garbage channels but can't put important channels on the network.

Maggie
Extra
I want OAN Network on my Dish account.
Highlighted

Forejoe
Character Actor

Regarding the loss of HBO on DISH. The Time/Warner (which owns HBO) merger with AT&T (which owns Direct TV) put AT&T in the driver seat when it came to negotiating with DISH. Obviously, the competition between the two, gives AT&T the upper hand when it comes to an agreement. If I were a stockholder in AT&T, I would be upset that AT&T is giving DISH a hard time in the negotiating process and not comimg to some sort of agreement. The lost revenue that AT&T loses by keeping DISH from carrying HBO is not in the stockholders interest. It is a very slimy business practice that AT&T is practicing, imho.

Skkyhawke2
Extra

Unfortunately

@speedfamily wrote:

Hi fellow patriots, if you want DISH to include OAN Network in our lineups you have to call or chat with them directly and request (insistently) that they bring this network into reality for DISH customers. Direct TV is a very easy switch over and I've mentioned that if this is added I will for sure be making the change. Submit your requests and hopefully they will add it before they start loosing lots of loyal customers. 

,  DIRECTV is going down the tubes and fast. Yes, they offer OAN. After being a Directv customer for 12 years the choice to leave due to OAN available there was a tough one. But, I was tired of customer service reps barely able to speak English and ATT raising prices steadily since their takeover.  Believe you me, Dish offers a better service and supremely better customer service experience. OAN is a small price to pay. 

Having said all that, yes, we should continue to press for Dish to broadcast OAN.