cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

HBO

Sherry
Camera Crew

When is the next court date for Dish and AT&T?  I did look up online and went to the website on how to have HBO and you can get HBO Go for $14.99 per month, which is way to much!  Does that mean if we choose to pay that we can have HBO Go streaming with our Dish DVR, I don't know to much about how to do this and just wondering how is can be done?  If in the future pricing will go down I might consider streaming to Dish.  How long is this stand off going to go for?

5 Replies

Re: HBO

peggyrh
Casting Director

No one knows any more than you do since all discussions are kept secret.  HBO was $14.99 though Dish, it won't cost you any more to stream it through a Roku or Amazon Fire box (but it will not be through your Dish box like before).

Chadt4141
Supporting Role
There are no court dates with Dish and ATt. There was a court date on 12/6/18 between ATT and the DOJ about the anti trust issue with ATt being Ann mVPD, owning an MVPD, and also owning the Warner channels.

Kevanlove
Extra
Your stock dropped 28% last month. Stop the pissing contest. I don't I tend to watch GoT on my phone. One more month of this and I will have to go to Direct. I don't have cable and can't stream on my TV, my phone is my only choice. So don't tell me I can watch it on Amazon. HBO is one of the reasons I have Dish.

baldman1
Cinematographer

If all the people that have said they were going to drop Dish did then we wouldn't have anything to talk about. If you don't like the service then go else where.

Sherry
Camera Crew

DON'T YOU THINK I WOULD IF I COULD???  I AM IN A 2 YEAR CONTRACT WITH DISH AND DO YOU THINK I AM GOING TO PAY TO GET OUT OF IT???