HBO/Cinemax

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HBO/Cinemax

Cub1
Camera Crew
I need to know when hbo and Cinemax coming back I’m getting sick of wait and wait And I did be patient and now soon will be 8 month it’s not fair other cable companies already agreement faster than dish I Hear on news I need bring back channels just do it already bring back hbo and Cinemax agreement done don’t wait long month I love dish service I really i do one thing I don’t like wait longer months it’s suppose less month agreement done not 8 month longer it’s no make sense at all and I’m not interested about hbo now and only I interested hbo and Cinemax back that channels that it I will be happy thank you
9 Replies

Re: HBO/Cinemax

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
They have already said that it’s return is unlikely. That is from the founder Charlie Ergen, and the CEO Erik Carlson. This is due to ATTs demands for non subscribers to pay. Until that demand is dropped, the same results will apply.

eman926
Camera Crew

Dude you already posted this question SEVERAL TIMES on SatelliteGuys.us.  I'm also willing to bet you posted this question on other websites as well.  No matter how many times you ask this, you'll continue to get one of two answers from others.

These are the answers you will continue to get.

1.   It'll take a while for HBO/Cinemax to come back, but we don't know how long.

2.  HBO/Cinemax will probably never come back.

I don't know why you think asking this question a thousand times on a bunch of websites will make you think people will give you a different answer or bring it back.

baldman1
Audio Engineer

When pigs fly.Smiley Happy

Xbbjhgp11
Extra

Maybe this person cares more about this situation then u do ,,,at least he's speaking up instead of giving up like u have done

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
The CEO and Founder have both come out months ago and said it is not likely to come back at all. Judging by recent news with ATT and HBO, it is even more reinforced.

GregC
Extra

This question may have been asked already as well, but why can we subscribers not at least use the HBO GO app at least? It says that the only requirement is that you have a subscription to HBO/Cinemax, which we do. It is not the fault of the subscriber that they are in some dispute which has the channel blacked out. This would solve a lot of the problem, since subscribers would still have access to the same streaming as HBO NOW (it is the same, one is paid for seperate, as opposed as one being part of the subscription).

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
Since Dish doesn’t have rights to hBO, none of their subscribers subscribe to HBO through Dish. The HBONow app is the same price that dish was charging for HBO.

amwoolf
Audio Engineer

Does the HBO NOW App also provide access to Cinemax? If not then we will be paying the same price but getting less programming

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
It does not but you didn’t get Cinemax with your HBO subscription before either. You’d be getting the same amount of programming for the same exact price(actually $0.01 less).