Fox Sports

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Fox Sports

Disharpe
Extra
I’m a longtime Dish subscriber and have experienced other blackouts with NBC when the British Open was being broadcast and CBS one year during college football season. When I’ve called customer service to complain, the representatives are always apologetic and offer free movies, etc. Of course they are not the ones who have made the decision to be in breech of the contracts of thousands of customers. The only reason my husband and I have not already pulled the plug on this greedy corporation is that we are older and it may be daunting to learn a new remote, etc. I have decided that it is necessary. We have a small locally owned cable company i our little town. If we switch to this service 100% of our money will go to pay local people and support our own community rather than line the pockets of greedy corporations hundreds of miles away.

Bamafan35640
Character Actor
I just read where they are considering cutting ties with the RSN’s

sharondr
Extra
I have been a loyal dish customer for 25 years, but I am at my breaking point!! I can live without HBO, but fox sports southeast and now CBS!!! Something has got to be done!!! I don’t want to switch but unless something is done soon I am going to have to look at other options!! This is absolutely ridiculous get your crap together and make a deal already!! Dish says call the media companies and complain it’s their fault, well when you call the companies they said it’s dish’s Fault and switch providers!! It’s classic he said she said!!! We as the customers are the ones that are suffering for their pettiness!!

eports
Extra
If Fox isn't restored before the first Seahawks game of the regular season I will cancel and take my $138 a month to direct TV. Don't give me the lies about working around the clock for us. It is about profit margins and whether you can recover the increased cost and make money. Hopefully you did the math that includes twenty year customers terminating service in the revenue side.

aikenite
Extra
@dish, I’m ready to end our relationship. I’ve found another who treats me better. @YouTubeTV is giving me back my baseball games. You took them away. YouTube is giving me the @accnetwork , you refuse to. What’s even better is You Tube is only going to charge me $50/month for the same content, PLUS I WILL GET HBO BACK! Now, tell me why I should stay. I know we’ve been together for over 20 years but you and I both know...we don’t love each other any more.

GetItAlready
Extra

I, too, am extremely frustrated with the lack of concern for the customers.  I've been a customer since the late 1990's,  paying over $200 a month to Dish for years, getting all the channels I chose.  The last few months have been more than a disappointment, though.

• First, Dish fails to negotiate an agreement with HBO and we lose those channels, apparently permanently.
  • Then, Fox Sports.  With Baseball season coming to an end and Hockey and Basketball seasons about to start, this negotiation seems to be following the same path as HBO's.

It appears Dish does not care about their offerings, anymore.  Further, looking from the outside, it just seems Dish is either realizing they cannot compete with streaming or is attempting to create their own niche, whatever that may be.

It is becoming ever-so obvious that some of us will be forced into several streaming packages in order to have the same lineup as Dish.  An inconvenience, for sure.  However, if this ends up becoming a cost savings (who knows??), then the divorce from Dish will become an easier move.

Joe3000
Extra

Another dissatisfied customer.  If you aren't able to fix your problem quickly with Fox and Meridith - I think it is time to move on.  You are not the only player in town, time to quit acting like a primadonna and take some action.  Your stupid stance has to be costing you more customers than your silly profit margin hit.  The long run means you become a bit player.  See you later - can you say #seeyoulaterDISH

Sadie710
Extra

I'm in NC and all schools are ACC Conference and DISH doesn't offer ACC network. How dare YOU???

Highlighted

hebetbs
Extra

As I am a new customer, it would have been proper to tell me that the programming that includes Fox sports was no longer available  abd blacked out. I consider this 'DECEPTIVE TRADE PRACTICE' and whem I asked if Fox Southwest was part of package the answer was YES, knowing by your representative that it was blacked out. This allows me to trash your contract or if dish prefers, file in court. So what is going to be, Fox returns or I go elsewhere for service?