Fox Sports

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fox Sports

PepeLep
Audio Engineer

This is ridiculous, DISH! First you lost HBO and Cinemax. Now you lose Fox Sports? DISH is useless to me without Fox Sports Midwest. I bought it to watch the Cardinals. Get it back. Now. I've been a customer for twenty-five years. I will leave without Fox Sports Midwest. Get it back.

11 Replies

Re: Fox Sports

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
They’ve only existed for 23 years...
Highlighted

JOHNCRISTIANO1
Character Actor
I’m Going to cancel if dish cannot work it out.
Dish don’t cross a dime to pick up that nickel!!
Customers will cancel and it will cost u all much more to get us back once we are all gone.

redscavsfan
Character Actor

I have been a Dish customer for many years, I love the hopper and my 3 joey's, but if foxsports ohio and fox sports cincinnati don't come back soon, I will be forced to switch to that other satellite service. (Even though it will cost more.)

BOBBISOCKS1
Extra

We have been blacked out here in the North! Shame on DISH, MBL, NBA, NHL, and FOX Sports

dunk19
Extra
Agreed! Sports is 75% of my viewing and my MLB, NHL, and NBA teams are all broadcast on Fox Sports. If I can’t watch them on Dish I will switch to a carrier that has them.

ChipBill
Extra

Right before the baseball playoff run really heats up? Seriously?! This contract couldn't have been negotiated prior to such a drastic move? Thanks a bunch for living up to the miserable service level attributed to all TV providers these days. Please get the regional Fox Sports channels restored!

PepeLep
Audio Engineer

I got it in the '90s sometime. This is the third house we've had Dish at. Close enough. 

Sickofit56
Extra
Yes. I'm paying to watch Fox Sports. Get it back or reduce my bill!

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
You WERE paying for that. Packages are sold as subject to change and you do not pay on a per channel basis.