cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Fox Sports

jbinchrist
Character Actor
Dish, I am a TN customer and am asking that you please renew your contract with Fox Sports and continue to allow my viewing of the Atlanta Braves and other professional sports. I have been a customer for nearly 5 years and have had no complaints with your service until now. Thank you for your consideration
13 Replies

Re: Fox Sports

Has2032
Character Actor

No Foxsports Midwest NO dishnetwork for me

SDGilbertson
Character Actor
C’mon DISH! Get it right!! Do not lose FOX Sports North!!!!

RogerBall
Character Actor
No Fox Sports, no ACC Network, no Dish for me! Please add immediately!

Chuckkelly1
Character Actor
You need to fix this or allow us to get out of this deal which I consider a breach in contract

Douglasheath
Character Actor
Right on brother! They need to get this issue resolved. Couldn’t watch the Braves best the Phils last night!

rbpapps
Character Actor

Dish do your job you are being payed for providing the channels we signed up for. Get Meridith and Fox Sports back soon or Im going back to cable.

PMRAZZ69
Character Actor
Get it together Dish first you lose HBO and Cinemax now Fox Sports!!! This is ridiculous if you cannot provide these channels that I signed up for then let me know so I can find a provider that can. I pay way too much a month to not get the channels I want.

PepeLep
Audio Engineer

Same here. They better get their act together. This is the number one reason I have Dish! Bring my Cardinals back!

edsmith59
Character Actor

Dish you are continuing to make decisions to drive a long time customer away.  No ACC Network yet, and now we lose our Fox Sports regional channels???  I have the countdown clock ticking on changing providers which will happen in August without resolving these issues.