Did you mean: 

Fox Sports South being taken away

Ruddellsr
Extra

9 Replies

Re: Fox Sports South being taken away

Irishawk31
Visual Engineer
Not just Fox Sporrs South many more. Now I can't watch the local Major League Baseball Teams but still have to pay the same price. Just moved from DirecTv and now really regret it!! Horrible customer service here!!

pattilee
Extra

ME, TOO!  Just switched over to DISH and not 2 weeks later, both CBS and Fox Sports South taken away.  Now I can't watch my favorite TV shows OR our beloved Braves baseball!  I'm very UNHAPPY!  I paid for the 120+ plan just so we could get the Foix Sports South  and other sports channels for the Braves and Georgia Bulldog games.  We are paying for this, so I demand DISH to get these channels back!

cardsfan1970
Extra

I called to complain about losing Fox Sports Midwest and was asked to change my security information instead of discussing the reason I called.  Of course all I did was get more angry with them.  Fox Sports needs to work on this too.

baldman1
Visual Engineer

Instead of writing Dish or the companies in dispute, call or write your Congressman or Senator and complain to them about dropping the retransmission issues and all these mergers. They can complain to the FCC. In fact write or call the FCC too.

Dm
Character Actor

I also regret it.  They assured me when I switched I would be able to see the sports I wanted to watch.

Dish is greedy.   

Irishawk31
Visual Engineer
I have contacted FCC everyone else needs to do the same I am sure that with all the complaints they have to answer to with FCC it may make a difference. Complain about HBO and Fox Sports and ACC network and having to pay for local channels also. Put in a complaint on each one separately then they have to answer each complaint make them use the money they are cheating us out of for something other than profit in their pockets. Dish is officially worse than even any cable service and of course when you call you get some crap answer about a Dish Promise LOL how about the promise of channels WE WANT TO WATCH? All GREED here anything to make more money for less service it is ridiculous. Flood with calls to FCC, Dish themselves and your Congress Reps this will get action. Squeaky wheel gets GREASE ALWAYS!!!
Tags (1)

Irishawk31
Visual Engineer
Wow the FCC thing works I had a Dish Represenative call today about my FCC complaint. Unfortunately I was asleep as I work 3rd shift and by the time I could call back after waking up they were closed of course. So it works! Bombard the FCC with complaints!!! At least it makes dish WORK they must respond to us and the FCC. So please everyone BOMBARD them with complaints. Call in several complaints about different issues they will need to respond to each and also call your Representatives they will also get involved. The election is coming they will respond and react. They will apply pressure to resolve as well pending the amount of complaints and lack of choice for the consumer under a contract we were promised. It doesn't matter if you signed a wornout small print contract Reps and FCC don't care about those because they all have those. They will still create pressure and threats to Dish to make something happen.

Msiegr
Extra

I also just switch from direct to dish.   I specially told then I want to have fox sports so I could watch Cincinnati Reds.  I feel like they’ve broken the contract    

Highlighted

jdonnie82
Character Actor

Dish puts out promo to get customers then takes away the channels with no notifications. I sit down to watch the Braves and that channel has been removed. Did they offer any discount (no) but try an add a channel and they know the cost very quickly. I will change to another provider quickly. I am fed up with DISH.