Classic TV channels

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Classic TV channels

Paul344
Character Actor

Dish should make a Classic TV network package along side the locals package that can be added or dropped as well (These networks can be considered locals because they are ota sub channels in alot of areas and they could be subjected to being blackout by local station coverage) and to provide as many of the Classic networks as it can. There are quite a few of these networks available now that Dish subs would like to have and I am sure it would be at an added cost for them. The most popular networks are MeTV, Antenna, H&I, Decades, Get, Grit, Cozi, Comet, Escape, Movies!, This, Buzzer, Retro and more to come. Some have 24 hrs of classic programing and some have less. Those with less classic programing have infomercials and similar fill in programing. Best choice would be to add all the networks that provide 24 hrs of classic programing and skip on the none 24 hr networks that have the infomercials. I don't think Dish subs want to pay to see infomercials and similar. 

I would like to have the Smithsonian channel added on to the top 250 package and not just it on the everything package.   

Tags (1)
3 Replies

Re: Classic TV channels

d4g4m
Visual Engineer

All the classic channels listed [but not retro] plus pbs kids, create and This, bounce, charge, quest, are all local sub channels in the Tampa viewing area that I receive with an antenna.

robbiek19723
Camera Crew

Add to that Bounc tv would love that channel added to our locals out of wausau wis but there only offered of greenbay 

Paul344
Character Actor

These classic networks would be from Dish and not from an ota antenna. Dish provides some of them via satellite now like Metv, Get, Grit and Laff.