cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Amazon prime

Grme1
Extra
If dish can get Netflix , why can’t they get Amazon Prime ?
8 Replies

Re: Amazon prime

peggyrh
Casting Director

Ask Amazon.  Netflix doesn't make a device for their streaming service so it made sense for them.  Amazon sells their own Fire streaming devices & might not want the expense or trouble of having to re-write their app to work with Hoppers. 

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
There is a rumor on another site, after an uplink report that Amazon May come to Dish.

baldman1
Visual Engineer

@Chadt4141 wrote:
There is a rumor on another site, after an uplink report that Amazon May come to Dish.

What site are you talking about.

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
Satelliteguys. Someone almost always posts the updated uplink reports, and the they get analyzed. Gives great perspective on stuff to come in advance.

baldman1
Visual Engineer

@Chadt4141 wrote:
Satelliteguys. Someone almost always posts the updated uplink reports, and the they get analyzed. Gives great perspective on stuff to come in advance.

Do you use the same handle on their because I go to that website everyday. We might have had a post to post conversation.

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
Close. One less 41

baldman1
Visual Engineer

@Chadt4141 wrote:
Close. One less 41

Boy you're fast. lol I go by my name but the avatar is a Columbus Blue Jackets symbol. I ususally can be found in the Dish forum.

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
Lol. Not fast enough. I just happened to be on the forum earlier when you posted. This thread actually doesn’t email me(I’m thinking a number of the updates are going to spam, but that’s another argument).