cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

ACC Network

BrianJ
Extra

First Dish ditches HBO... Now they won't even look at getting the ACC Network! This is absolutely ridiculous. This is why I am about through with Dish. I've been pretty **bleep** loyal for the past 4-5 years, but this will be the last straw. Direct TV didn't seem to have any issues with negotiating with the fine folks from the ACC Network. Why the hell is Dish among a few others having this problem?! I pay way too much to not get the channels that I want. If Dish does not carry the ACC Network by the end of this week, I am switching to DirectTV. Real talk, its f$%#ing happening! Get yourself together Dish

2 Replies

Re: ACC Network

Whowington
Camera Crew
Acc network is on 402

Re: ACC Network

JohnScalp
Camera Crew

Keep getting this message when trying to access ACC Network Extra:

ACC Network and ACC Network Extra are currently unavailable within the ESPN App.  Our team is working diligently with your TV provider to enable access.  Please check back for updates, and in the meantime you can enjoy ACC Network on your TV.  Contact your TV provider for local channel listings.

Sounds like Dish only has a temporary agreement with the ACC Network.  Just a matter of time before they pull the ACC Network from their lineup.  Need to start looking at other providers.  Direct TV subscribers have access to ACC Network Extra as do YouTube and Hulu subscribers.  This is also being discussed on my ACC teams major blogs warning people away from Dish.