ACC Network

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACC Network

TigerPride1
Extra
Can we add the ACC network? Now we are forced to go to Directv without this one channel. First it was HBO then it is ACC Network. Not a happy customer. Will be leaving Dish for Directv unless it is added in the next week. Happen to be going to the game tomorrow but not everyone has such luxuries.
3 Replies

Re: ACC Network

Irishawk31
Visual Engineer
I contacted the FCC to make dish respond they also gave me a bill credit. It was not the right answer so I cut programming on Dish and added Hulu which ended up as a total costing me a little less per month. Now I have the Live Hulu which has ACC network included in the cost plus Inalso get ALL my Fox Sports channels that show ALL the regional teams in my area! It was the best choice!! Dish is going down the tubes they are horrible at negotiating and ONLY have lining their pockets in mind. Anyway contact Dish and continue complaining daily then contact FCC. Bottom line make them WORK for the money they are stealing from us. Then drop down packages and ADD Hulu. I am watching ACC channel now!! Same monthly price or even lower plus you get HBO and Cinemax option as well. Cost more to add but you have a CHOICE!!
Highlighted

DellwoodNole
Character Actor
I just talked to a Dish rep through chat and she said they are trying everything they can to get the channel for their customers. I asked why did DirecTV get it so easy and she said she didn't know. I also complained about losing the fox regional channels and she offered me a one time credit of 3 friggin dollars. I told her to buy herself a Coke with it because that is a slap in the face to a 20 year customer. Then told her if dish didn't have it by kickoff tomorrow night, I would gladly pay the cancellation fee

Irishawk31
Visual Engineer
They are idiots for sure! They do not care about sports fans. All they have to do is give us choice we will pay EXTA but No they just sit and line their pockets and false advertise to get you to sign up.