ACC Network

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: ACC Network

Hartwelljacket
Character Actor

Been a dish customer for almost 15 years. Between them dropping hbo and fighting with local channels, if they don't pick up the acc network, that'll be the last straw for me. 

Hershey
Character Actor
No CBS, no Fox Sports South, and no ACC Network. Last straw. I’ll have to switch if all three aren’t fixed soon.

Opnole
Camera Crew
Agree. So frustrating to be kept in limbo on this. Dish carries others conferences, so why not the ACC? Grrr

Hokiekat
Extra

I was told by Directv they won’t be carrying it either. I thought we had it last year. But I think the ACCN aired on The CW channel a lot in my area. 

Rwc
Extra
After 10 phone calls and hours on hold, Dish will not add the ACC Network. It is all about profit. They don’t want to give up money. Seems strange hen you read the forums and there are tens of thousands of customers ready to switch this week. Wonder how that cuts into the profits?
Highlighted

westonjford
Character Actor
WE NEED THE ACC NETWORK NOW!!!!
-your loyal customers

kpwheat21
Character Actor

I'm requesting it also. Spectrum and Direct tv looking better all the time

Irishawk31
Visual Engineer
Yes they lied that is what they do. They get you in and then you are stuck or pay them to line their pockets to get out Horrible customer service. Dissatisfaction all over the place with Dish!! Get out or drop down your packages and add streaming service that gets you all you want. Then drop Dish as soon as you possibly can