ACC Network

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACC Network

DellwoodNole
Character Actor
I have been a loyal customer for 20 years but you're about to lose me and probably a lot more. No ACC Network and the loss of FoxSports Florida and Sunshine network along with rising costs are going to make the decision pretty easy for myself and hopefully many others. August 29 is your deadline. Get it done or reap what you deserve
3 Replies
Highlighted

Re: ACC Network

TiredOne
Character Actor

@DellwoodNole wrote:
I have been a loyal customer for 20 years but you're about to lose me and probably a lot more. No ACC Network and the loss of FoxSports Florida and Sunshine network along with rising costs are going to make the decision pretty easy for myself and hopefully many others. August 29 is your deadline. Get it done or reap what you deserve

You just described my feelings exactly!  Don't want to leave Dish but I will.  I went on the Dish Chat and after typing responses on the first few lines that the robot didn't recognize it connected me to a human being.  After telling her that I was not a happy camper she noted my request about the ACC network and said that she would pass it on to the networking people.  Hope she did and I hope the people negotiating will pay attention to customer requests though this has become a demand!

ArtBinder
Character Actor
You do not stand alone. Dish claims their best ideas come from their customers. HELLO.

hoxendine
Extra
I’ll be leaving as well. Can’t watch the ACC or Atlanta Braves is a no brainer. I switched away from DirecTV many many years ago and onjoyed dish but when 50% of what I watch is not available, time to “come back” to DirecTV.