cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

ACC Network

MWishon63
Extra
What are the chances of the ACC network being added to the lineup? Right now it’s only Directv, Hulu, and PS Vue that carry it in my area. I’m fully prepared to switch to one of these if it isn’t added. Y’all need to get it together
5 Replies

Re: ACC Network

crgainey
Extra
Love Dish, but lack of ACC Network is a dealbreaker! Will be switching before the Fall.

baldman1
Audio Engineer

Give it time. ACC Network is owned by ESPN so I believe it will be on Dish before football season starts.

rashot
Extra

I want to have the ACC Network added to our lineup also.  I don't want to leave DISH but watching my favorite schools is important to me.

johndavid50
Extra
My husband & I have been with Dish for 20 years & don’t want to switch BUT will IF we can’t watch the NOLES on TV for away games we don’t attend in person & aren’t covered by another major Netw. We have season tix for home games. ESPN was slow to encourage the other “carriers” to sign on when the SEC went LIVE too - so it is understandable the “lag” time by all the new carriers out there now to sign on to the ACC Netw.... but even if the sports array “charge” has to increase it still needs to be there for the beginning of the football season.,,,,

markgso
Extra

Hey Dish Network.........I would be adding the ACC Network to your channel lineup.  Alot of subscribers are going to be upset about this!