cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

ACC Network and Fox Sports South

anottonson
Extra
Please work something out and get the ACC Network before it launches next week. Also, Fox Sports South is a big part of why I chose Dish so please do not make me switch carriers
3 Replies

Re: ACC Network and Fox Sports South

EJKPOD1
Extra

I agree. I have been a DISH subscriber for8 years and I will look for other options if they do not carry theACC network.

aikenite
Extra
@dish, I’m ready to end our relationship. I’ve found another who treats me better. @YouTubeTV is giving me back my baseball games. You took them away. YouTube is giving me the @accnetwork , you refuse to. What’s even better is You Tube is only going to charge me $50/month for the same content, PLUS I WILL GET HBO BACK! Now, tell me why I should stay. I know we’ve been together for over 20 years but you and I both know...we don’t love each other any more.

Btidwell
Extra

I have to agree that looking for other options like YouTube TV during Hockey season make breaking up with DISH seem more likley. If you want to watch Nashville Predators Hockey you now have to shop elsewhere. If DISH cant get Fox Sports South back I think lots of Predators Fans will loose interest in DISH as everyting else DISH offers is not so hard to find elsewhere. Can we get Fox Sports South back and stop the maddness?