ACC NETWORK

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

ACC NETWORK

Can you tell me if you are going to add the ACC network to you programming?  I would hate to switch, because I am happy with Dish, but this is a deal breaker.  The ACC is a major conference and for us that cannot get local programing this is a MUST to follow our teams.  Directv is offering it - would hate to see you lose customers back to them when you are finally gaining ground.

6 Replies

Re: ACC NETWORK

edsmith59
Character Actor

I couldn't agree more here about the ACC Network.  The countdown clock is on and I have started looking at the DirecTV packages to see what will be my best option if I am forced to make the change.  I hope I don't have to switch away from Dish, but it is looking more and more like that is going to be my only choice.

baldman1
Visual Engineer

I know you've heard that the ACC network doesn't start until August 22nd and the first telivised game is Aug 29nd. My sources tell me that a block in the channel 411 area is being set up. So we'll see.

sjarre01
Extra

Would love for DISH to add the ACC Network!!

tbneau
Extra

Not adding the ACC Network is going to be a HUGE gift to DirectTV and ATT, and others!

BOCARATONNOLES
Character Actor

Agreed!  Atleast give us the option, Id pay more for it!  

mdavis30621
Extra

Recent DISH subscriber

Will pay penaly and switch if ACCN is not on DISH on 8/29

Not willing to pay more for it, but will trade the Lamehorn Network for it Smiley Happy

I want my ATL Braves back too, so get with it or I'm gone