ACC NETWORK Programming Request

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACC NETWORK Programming Request

Garnett21k
Character Actor
Please add The ACC Network! Fans up and down the east coast are die hard fans! We love our teams and we love The ACC! The ACC Network is crucial to keeping us fans happy! This needs to happen and we need to have access on DAY 1! It’s fast approaching and I’m counting on Dish to make this happen! I’m a long time subscriber dating back to the 90s and this will be a dealbreaker if you don’t make this happen!
3 Replies

Re: ACC NETWORK Programming Request

Nolefan1985
Character Actor

We live in Tallahassee, Florida and are avid Florida State fans, watching every sport.  We have been Dish customers for 13 years and really like it, but we will change to Direct TV if Dish does not carry the ACCN network.  Please don't make us do that!

WHALENE1970
Extra

Please add The ACC Network! Fans up and down the east coast are die hard fans! We love our teams and we love The ACC! The ACC Network is crucial to keeping us fans happy! This needs to happen and we need to have access on DAY 1! It’s fast approaching and I’m counting on Dish to make this happen! I’m a long time subscriber dating back to the 90s and this will be a dealbreaker if you don’t make this happen!  I am now looking into switching to DirecTv if this is not resolved.  You have the SEC, Big 10 and Pac 12 and even the Longhorn networks.  ADD THE ACC NETWORK

Highlighted

MPC1978
Character Actor

I live in southwestern V A and need to have the ACC Network, it is a must!