phones calls from"dishnetwork"

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phones calls from"dishnetwork"

sarah8869
Extra
BEWARE this number had called me 800 333 3474 claiming to be dishnetwork. Do not say YES to any questions they ask you, do not give any information out to them such as your name or address and so forth! They are a scam they prey on people to believe it is dishnetwork calling, I having been with them for 4 years now know they never call their customers! Do not answer any questions they ask you, in fact ask them this "who are you looking for?" It seemed to confuse them! Lol Or simply hang up! Im the type to really mess with ppl like this!
5 Replies

Re: phones calls from"dishnetwork"

DISH Employee
I do want to get this reported for you on our end and if you can PM me with the phone number I can get this done for you.

Ron12965
Character Actor
sarah8869 wrote:
BEWARE this number had called me 800 333 3474 claiming to be dishnetwork. Do not say YES to any questions they ask you, do not give any information out to them such as your name or address and so forth! They are a scam they prey on people to believe it is dishnetwork calling, I having been with them for 4 years now know they never call their customers! Do not answer any questions they ask you, in fact ask them this "who are you looking for?" It seemed to confuse them! Lol Or simply hang up! Im the type to really mess with ppl like this!

http://findwhocallsyou.com/800-333-3474
The robo calls will ring four times on your phone. Recently I have noticed that robo calls​ are showing people's​ names. The do not call registery is useless.

DISH Employee
To get this reported for you on the DISH end can you PM me with the phone number on the account?

Samm
Extra

I received a call this morning from a person with a very heavy foreign accent. the caller ID said 800-333-3474 which is DISH's customer support number.  I told the guy I couldn't understand him and asked his name and a call back number.  Said he was David Nash or something close.  He said I could call back the number on caller ID. Didn't even know the number that was reading on my caller ID!  Clearly a scam!

I did the online chat with DISH.  They had no record of a call going out and our account is up to date.  Told me to call the Fraud prevention number but lost that number when ended chat. Beware when the number shows up on your caller ID!  Not sure what they are trying to get!

DISH Employee

Hi, Samm. Can you send me a Private Message with the phone number on your account and the 4 digit PIN so I can provide you with further information on re-securing your account?