good customer service

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

good customer service

timmreck3000
Extra
I called customer service and talk to Ozzy." I hope that spelled right".
Anyway called with a Bill question and was vary helpful.
I asked him about the talk and search remote and he was vary helpful.Thank you
5 Replies

Re: good customer service

DISH Employee
Thanks for that and I would like to give them their Kudos so if you know their Operator ID please provide it through this message or PM me with your phone number and provide me the date and time the call took place to provide your feedback.

xfoneguy50
Audio Engineer
I would like to add "kudos" myself for [b:1j4nxjky]one [/b:1j4nxjky]great Service Rep.....

after a couple of frustrating months of multiple issues with my Hopper 3 that clearly indicated defective equipment, and after working with a number of "support" people who only could offer "work-arounds" for features that were no longer working (but had worked previously), and who in so many words said "oh well - do what you must" when I made it known that we were ready to go elsewhere if we couldn't replace this equipment, I FINALLY talked with "Amanda" earlier today and bottom line: A new Hopper 3 has been shipped and is due to arrive this Thursday.

Thank you Amanda - you restored my hope for an enjoyable viewing experience once again and saved another customer!

I like how my post that showed the negative point of view of from dealing with customer service was deleted.

stile99
Cinematographer
Truffleshuffle03 wrote:
I like how my post that showed the negative point of view of from dealing with customer service was deleted.

I like that too, considering if it were posted in this thread it would obviously be off-topic. If I had seen it I would have reported it myself.

xfoneguy50
Audio Engineer
[b:2lyz8p3v]Truffleshuffle03 wrote:[/b:2lyz8p3v]
"[i:2lyz8p3v]I like how my post that showed the negative point of view of from dealing with customer service was deleted[/i:2lyz8p3v]."

(Thank you Stile99)
I don't understand the complaint:
I thought the topic title of this thread was "[b:2lyz8p3v]GOOD Customer Service[/b:2lyz8p3v]"?? Those who have different experiences (I.E. "BAD Experience) can, should, and often do, start their own appropriate threads.......