deceptive pricing, poor support

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

deceptive pricing, poor support

mlane007
Extra
I am posting here because every other communication method I've attempted has been unresolved. I had been a reasonably satisfied Dish customer of several years. I recently moved and wanted to continue service with Dish. I was given conflicting information multiple times and still am not being charged exactly what I was initially quoted. After several attempts to correct, I am paying close enough to what was quoted, so I've let that go, but I was also told erroneously several times that I could bundle my billing with CenturyLink. After many attempts, wasted time, and extreme frustration, the ultimate conclusion was that I could not bundle. The point of it was ease and convenience, and I received the opposite, which makes Dish's slogans of customer care empty. I am now for the first time doubting my loyalty. I wish it had gone differently, as I am beginning to regard Dish in the same company as the other notoriously awful providers. Darn.
Tags (1)
1 Reply

Re: deceptive pricing, poor support

Chadt41411
Casting Director
Dish does not bundle with CL, however, if you live in an area where the CL was once Qwest you can bundle them as DishNet Wireline which is where the confusion likely came in.