copy of the electronic signature

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

copy of the electronic signature

navomar60
Extra

At the time of the service visit I signed electronicaly on the tech device he was in my house and performed the work. Unforunately he was unable to give me a PAPER COPY of what I signed. He told me to call Customer Service for a paper copy of my signature. I called Customer Srrvice and I've asked for a copy of what I signed. The agent told me I am the first customer asking for such of paper and she is going to talk to somebody from a back office or a supervisor or so...and she will call me back .She never called me back .So ,this is what I am asking for: A PAPER COPY OF MY SIGNATURE FOR THE SERVICE WAS PERFORMED IN MY HOUSE ( the old receiver has been replaced with two REFURBISHED WALLY RECEIVERS ). PLEASE HELP!

3 Replies

Re: copy of the electronic signature

tommyy2
Cinematographer

If I remember correctly they always send an email for service performed that includes my signature for services, which I can print and save.

Didn't you get such an email?

navomar60
Extra

No. I havent received such e mail regarding the service performed in my house. Even after I've talked to Customer Service people about this.  In the last several days I contacted Customer Service and I chated on line with many people from Dish for the problem I've had (one old satelite box was not working anymore) and I am very disapointed the way they handled this situation. Finally they replaced the satelit boxes (two ) but both are REFURBISHED boxes. Now my concerned is these boxes will not last too long ones they have beed refurbished.

And I want to see for what it was my electronic signature because the tech didnt have time to show me what I signed.

So I need a paper copy of what I signed . My concern is this kind of electronic signature can be use for something else. Exemple: I was told I am under two years contract still for several more months. Unfortunately I have no ideea I have a two years contract with Dish. I dont remember signing a new two years contract with them. I have nothing in my personal record to tell me I am on a new two years contract with Dish .  

Highlighted

tommyy2
Cinematographer

You should have recieved an email copy.  Call Dish back get the person's name you are talking to, and ask for  the email covering the call, If you don't gat a positive response, ask to speak to the persons boss.

You will get an email copy of it.