Worst customer service ever.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst customer service ever.

whopis
Extra
I set up an appointment with dish for 1/18 between 12-5 they never showed up. I called to enquirer what why they had not shown up and was put on for the next day 1/19/18 between 12-5 again a no show . I called back and was told the appointment was never transferred.i set up appointment number 3 for 1/23/18 between 12-5. This time the technician showed up and started to disassemble the old system then ask where i wanted the wires for the satellite I told him I didn’t need wires on anything other than the main box as I ordered a wireless system just like the one I had. I was then informed that I was set up for a hard wire and if I wanted the wireless it would be $50.00. I ask him to call the office for a explanation .I had taken 3 days off to get my service hooked up the least they could do is install what I ordered at the price I was quoted. The customer service rep very nicely told me they didn’t care what I was told or how many times I sat home as my time was worthless and the price quoted didn’t matter take it or leave it. I stayed with Direct TV. They also ran a hard credit report that I was assured would not show up on my credit report well it did just another lie. This being said I’m out 3 days vacation and a hard pull on my credit for a service I don’t have. They are the worst company I have ever dealt with. Please stay with your current provider.
Tags (2)
1 Reply

Re: Worst customer service ever.

Chadt41411
Casting Director
That sounds like you dealt with a retailer.