What will the cost be?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What will the cost be?

jmurphy8
Extra
I will be ending service with dish in a few weeks and when on the phone with them they gave a list of items I need to return; two of which are not easily attainable. What will they charge me for not returning the LNB and switch?
10 Replies

Re: What will the cost be?

DISH Employee
The LNBF would be a one time fee of $49.00 if it is not returned. You may or may not have a switch and you would not get charged for such if it not returned.

stile99
Cinematographer
LailaS wrote:
The LNBF would be a one time fee of $49.00 if it is not returned.

Has Dish stopped waiving this charge if it can not be safely accessed?

DISH Employee
Can you send us a private message with your account/phone number and 4 digit PIN?

jmurphy8
Extra
$50 for something that's hard to get to and probably doesn't get reused. Insane!!!

jmurphy8 wrote:
$50 for something that's hard to get to and probably doesn't get reused. Insane!!!

If this is just the LNB for TV service, not internet, so long as you return the receivers and remotes this fee is automatically waived by our system. Please do not worry about it if you are unable to safely retrieve this
---------------------------------
Matt "Speedy" Gonzales | Moderator

stile99
Cinematographer
Matt G wrote:
jmurphy8 wrote:

If this is just the LNB for TV service, not internet, so long as you return the receivers and remotes this fee is automatically waived by our system. Please do not worry about it if you are unable to safely retrieve this

Thank you very much for this clarification, Matt.

d4g4m
Visual Engineer
You can be charged $49 for not returning a used LNB but you can buy a new one on e-bay for $34

Chadt41411
Casting Director
d4g4m wrote:
You can be charged $49 for not returning a used LNB but you can buy a new one on e-bay for $34

MSRP vs Resale value.

jmurphy8
Extra
Matt G wrote:
jmurphy8 wrote:

Yes only for tv service. Thank you for the info, i hope it works out as well as it sounds on here.