Very unsatisfied customer!!!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very unsatisfied customer!!!

Erica728
Extra
Dish is the worst service I have had! I was never informed about the service agreement,so upon canceling I was told about this surprise fee of $180!!!! Even during the slightest amount of rain my service goes out. It became very over priced,and I don't have many channels for what I paid. Made the mistake of signing up before I read into reviews because there were many reviews about this "agreement" that people weren't informed about. Shouldn't bother wasting your time or money with this company, they scam people into this "signed agreement" when many people have said they weren't even told about this!!!!!! :evil:
3 Replies

Re: Very unsatisfied customer!!!

Chadt41411
Casting Director
Remember the tablet the tech had you sign?

DISH Employee
Erica728 wrote:
Dish is the worst service I have had! I was never informed about the service agreement,so upon canceling I was told about this surprise fee of $180!!!! Even during the slightest amount of rain my service goes out. It became very over priced,and I don't have many channels for what I paid. Made the mistake of signing up before I read into reviews because there were many reviews about this "agreement" that people weren't informed about. Shouldn't bother wasting your time or money with this company, they scam people into this "signed agreement" when many people have said they weren't even told about this!!!!!! :evil:

If you would like anything reviewed please send a private message with your account or phone number and 4 digit PIN to help with your account questions you may have.

hddn
Visual Engineer
The Dish agreement is pretty short but sometimes people expect me to sign things that are around 5 printed pages on a tablet. I always tell them to email it to me so I can print it before I'll sign it. If they can't do that, I won't sign it.

Also you might want to check the angle and view of the dish because your experience with rain is nothing like mine.