Very Sad Dish Customer

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very Sad Dish Customer

Thauriss
Extra
I have been a proud dish customer for 6 years. 6 years ago I opened an account and at the time it was a pre paid account. Recently I tried to open a bundled internet TV account and was told prepaid can not do that.
I was told to transfer ownership and the prepaid would be taken off even though my credit now is perfect.
I transferred ownership excited about the bundle plan I was to get next.

I found out after the transfer that my pay per view certificates (3) were gone and also any prior perks offers I had gone also.

I called dish to find out why they were taken away and i supposedly spoke with the senior executive Christine (have her id) she stated with transfer of service i lost these items and sorry for all the issues. She also stated there was no one higher then her to talk to.

Last October I had issues with my service. Recorded shows would scramble. I spent countless hours on the phone with dish and was sent out two boxes and a tech also came out and replaced the box and I was given two certificates up to $5.99 and HBO Cinamax for 3 months for $10.

I went on to explain these were items I received for the days I was without recorded TV and I was not notified these would be taken away. She was very blunt and to the point. funny I was locked into a 2 year contract and pretty much told tough sorry for your bad luck. I can not believe dish would have "senior executives" willing to lose a customer over maybe $40? She was not polite professional or otherwise. That is fine I will never bundle my internet or will I ever upgrade in fact Ill go down to the min plan and never call dish again. Wait some of my recorded shows are still scrambled after tech was here and said it was fixed.
4 Replies

Re: Very Sad Dish Customer

DISH Employee
For further review, please send a PM with your phone number and PIN. I would like to address any unresolved issues.

wvricky2
Costume Designer
[b:3cruolrn]MOD EDIT: PLEASE REFRAIN FROM POSTING ACCOUNT SPECIFIC OFFERS AND EMPLOYEES FULL NAMES. [/b:3cruolrn]

wvricky2
Costume Designer
Makes sense. You are afraid that all customers will expect equal treatment. What a novel idea!

DISH Employee
Refraining from posting your personal information publicly prevents an instances where fraud may occur and protects your personal information. Situations are dealt with an account to an account basis.