cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Upgrade

jekajade
Character Actor
I recently use the dish move service. When I called to make an appointment the lady asked me if I want to take advantage of the free Hopper upgrade. I said no mine works just fine (Ive only had Dish for six months). She asked if I was sure and I said yes mine is just fine. She then listed off every single feature this new Hopper has to offer. I should of stuck to my orginal answer, but I said okay. I asked if my monthly bill will go up and she said no it won't cost me a thing. So Dish installer comes and does his thing. I get my next bill and, of course, they are now charging me for this "free upgrade".y monthly bill also went up. I got on the phone and they said there is no note on my account saying free upgrade. I've never had a problem with Dish before. I feel like they scammed me.
5 Replies

Re: Upgrade

DISH Employee

Oh no, jekajade! This is absolutely not the experience we wish you to have with us. I would love to take a look at your account with you to see what we can do to get this resolved as soon as possible. To access your account, please send me a private message with the phone number and 4 digit security code.

For step by step instructions to send a private message, just click here: https://communities.dish.com/t5/Communities-101/How-To-Send-a-Private-Message/td-p/15039

jekajade
Character Actor
I sent you a message and haven't heard anything back....

DISH Employee

I do apologize, jekajade! For some reason we have not received your private message yet. Would you mind resending it so we can get this resolved as soon as possible?

For step by step instructions to send a private message, just click here: https://communities.dish.com/t5/Communities-101/How-To-Send-a-Private-Message/td-p/15039

jekajade
Character Actor
I've messaged you 3 times

DISH Employee

I apologize, I'm not sure why we haven't received it! Can you try Private Messaging to my username, PhoenixM? I'll be able to log in to the Communities page to see if I've received it there.